7 days in Tuscany for a 5 Star experience, combining Puccini World Festival with the discovery of the finest tuscan wines and food!
|STAY||7 days / 6 nights in Tuscany|
|IMPORTANT||The price is for minimum 8 persons.
– 6 persons € 3.550,00
If you love Tuscany and its excellences, this is the right tour for your next experience in Italy.
This exclusive trip combines the music of Giacomo Puccini with the finest wines and the great culinary arts: 3 masterpieces that make Tuscany one of the richest lands in the World.
Your itinerary begins in Lucca where you attend the first edition of Puccini World Festival a very special 3 days event which is destined to a very special and exclusive audiences: in fact the Festival is strictly private and no single ticket sale will be carried out!
The event will be filmed by Sky International with a BBC/ITV production team (led by Latimer Production Ltd London), further demonstration of the great quality of the event and the artistic proposal.
During the Festival you will attend beautiful Opera (La Tosca), 3 concerts, gala dinner and tastings; then you will discover the lands of Giacomo Puccini starting from his villa in Torre del Lago where he lived and composed his masterpieces.
At the end of the Puccini World Festival we will take you to the discovery and tasting of the most prestigious Tuscan wines, touching the Chianti area, Montalcino and Bolgheri lands of the Brunello and the SuperTuscan.
During this wine route, we do not forget the pleasures of the Tuscan gastronomy you will enjoy in very suggestive locations.
Viva Giacomo Puccini and fine wines & food of Tuscany!
Synthetic itinerary: Lucca – Torre del Lago – Bargino – Montalcino – Bolgheri
Selected Hotel (or similar):
- Resort dei Limoni 5* – Lucca
- Albergo Villa Marta 4* – Lucca
- Palazzo Tucci residenza d’Epoca – Lucca
- Castello Banfi Resort – il Borgo – Poggio alle Mura/Montalcino
- Casone Ugolino – Castagneto Carducci
Selected Wine & Food Experience:
- Antinori at Bargino wine experience: private tour of the astonishing Winery with tasting of 4 wines followed by tasting lunch (4 dishes) with wine and food pairing
- Banfi wine experience: tour to the Excellence Discovery with transfer within the estate with shuttle, guided tour of the cellar and vineyards, guided tasting of 4 wines (Brunello + Brunello reserve + Summus + Excelsus), guided tour of Balsameria, dinner at Taverna Banfi with tasting menu 5 courses with 5 wines matched
- Petra Wine Experience: the private guided tour takes about 2 hours and includes a visit to the vineyards and winemaking areas to end with the guided wine tasting and a tasting wine and food pairing.
- Argentiera wine experience: guided visit to the vineyards placed on a little plateau about 200 m on s.l. surrounded by Mediterranean scrub with a spectacular view of the sea and the islands of the Tuscan archipelago Then guided visit of the new monumental cellar including the wine making area, aging in the Barriques and the grape harvesting venue during the harvest to get a complete understanding of what happens in a cellar. Short breaks on the panoramic terrace with views over the entire territory. Tasting of the 3 wines of the estate under the name DOC Bolgheri.
|Styles||Glamour, Gourmet, Heritage|
Day 1: Pisa Airport - Lucca
Day 2: Lucca - Torre del Lago - Lucca
Day 3: Lucca
7:00pm Festival Choir – Lucca Philharmonic Orchestra – Conductor ANDREA COLOMBINI
in program: ouvertures, intermezzos, arias and duets from Operas by G.PUCCINI, R.WAGNER, G.VERDI
After the performance, the BUFFET GALA DINNER by the Restaurant IL GIGLIO will take place. At the end transfer to the hotel. Overnight.